Posted to alt.home.repair
Joseph Meehan Joseph Meehan is offline

Default Painted garage floor.

Tony wrote:
I recently painted my garage floor using concrete paint obtained
from Home Depot. The paint went on well and looks Ok except in a few
areas( about 2%) where it curled up and you were able to rub off the
dried paint with the sole of your shoe. These areas where no were near
oil may have sometime dropped. The concrete there looked rough and not
smooth. The entire floor was degreased and wash with TSP. I would
appreciate any help and ideas. Could it be a moisture problem?

99.97% of the time, it will be a prep problem. Had to say from here
what it was. Sure it could have been moisture. Have you noticed a moisture
problem there?

BTW did you use a garage floor paint or just a concrete paint. Garages
are generally subjected to tyres that are hot from driving and will lift the
paint from the floor unless it is the special paint made to resist this.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit