Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default Essay type posts.

Arch wrote:
Over the last few years several of you have liked some of my 'musings'
and others have either been too courteous or too indifferent to

ANIP

I would appreciate some impersonal guidance and opinion re longer essay
type posts to this ng now that blogs are here. Please, no praise nor
criticism specific to my 'musings'. That's counterproductive to a
housekeeping question and I don't want either one at this time. TIA for
your thoughts re this less than earth shaking query.

Turn to Safety, Arch
Fortiter

Stay here. I check this NG fairly regularly, but don't want another
site to go to. Plus, this NG can easily be found by someone looking
for information. As with all NGs, this one rarely stays on topic long
and many different ideas and discussions have sprouted from the
original "musing" thread that are easily available to everyone.

And in that line of thought, anyone that searches and finds this group
would be exposed to a lot of good information and ideas, with some of
your musings being a contributing factor. And again like all
newsgroups, they need all the quality folks they can get.

Robert