Posted to rec.woodworking
Lew Hodgett Lew Hodgett is offline

Default cabinet hardware

Renata wrote:
Forgive me for not poring over a google search for this, but I'm
looking for additions (if any) to past mentions.

I'm gonna hopefully be starting my kitchen cabinets this weekend which
has me thinking (again) about door pulls. I was thinking about making
my own outta walnut, but that's partially because I'm not finding
anything "intriguing" (unless it almost $20+ a piece).

snip

Go to e-bay, then do a search for "drawer+pull" or "drawer+knobs", etc.

You will litterly find hundreds of "pulls".

What kind of material? (S/S, brass, wood, etc)

If you like hard maple, how does $8/100 grab you?

Lew