Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.food+drink.misc
Ophelia Ophelia is offline

Default Cocoa [How have the mighty fallen? OT.]

"June Hughes" wrote in message
In message , Ophelia
writes

"Derek ^" wrote in message
. ..

BTW if you are in Scotland they get 25% more funding than English
Hospitals. Compare Ninewells (Dundee), or Aberdeen R.I. (Foresterhill)
with a crumbling WW2 dump like Pinderfields.

Well we pay for BUPA anyway so I don't take any advantage of that.

Lucky you.

Please don't think things are any better up here in the NHS because they
are
not

Snip

Well, you had a bad experience a few years ago and I sympathise with you
but we read of equally bad experiences within the private sector.

June that was in the private sector)) But it wasn't the fault of the
hospital. It was Staph. Aureous and it lives on the skin.