Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
mac davis mac davis is offline

Default New DVD - Beyond the Basic Bowl - Shameless Ad

On Thu, 31 Aug 2006 11:21:44 -0400, "Bill Grumbine" wrote:

Just think of all the ideas you will have though, by the time you get your
lathe back up and running. We moved twice in one year, from our old house
to temporary quarters, and then to our present place, and the lathe was
always one of the first things to go! Good luck with the move Mac!

For sure... It's just a bitch that we have to be packed and inventoried in
English & Spanish a month before we move... Sort of like sanding a bowl before
you turn it... *sigh*

The little lathe will get set up in the carport the day we get there.. after
that, it's how many times I unpack and rearrange the shop before I can make
shavings..

It would of been easier to swim the river, but that's tough with a shop on your
back.. *g*

Mac

https://home.comcast.net/~mac.davis