Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Tech Data Tech Data is offline

Default Toshiba rear projection T.V.

Dani wrote:
Sorry. Model # TP61H60, just 61H60, chassis # TAC9865. Dani.

Dani wrote:
Got a call on this one, can't find anything online. Plug in, turns on,
perfect pix, & sound, after about a minute pix goes black, sound stays,
have to unplug, & start over. Convergence is fine. Ideas? Dani.

I was going to suggest the vertical IC but, that normally causes
instant shutdown. Only tip I could find that might help is as follows:

Shutdown, not vertical or convergence. Q370, C370, and C371 all leaky.
2SA933S, 100uf50v, 10uf35v. Near tuner modules.

Good luck.
www.techdata-kicksass.net