Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.food+drink.misc
June Hughes June Hughes is offline

Default Cocoa [How have the mighty fallen? OT.]

In message , Ophelia
writes

"Derek ^" wrote in message
.. .

BTW if you are in Scotland they get 25% more funding than English
Hospitals. Compare Ninewells (Dundee), or Aberdeen R.I. (Foresterhill)
with a crumbling WW2 dump like Pinderfields.

Well we pay for BUPA anyway so I don't take any advantage of that.

Lucky you.

Please don't think things are any better up here in the NHS because they are
not

Snip

Well, you had a bad experience a few years ago and I sympathise with you
but we read of equally bad experiences within the private sector.
--
June Hughes