Posted to alt.home.repair
Toller Toller is offline

Default AFCI Trips when refrigerator on another curcuit turns on

"Ed" wrote in message
ups.com...
I have an issue where an afci curcuit is tripping, when the
refridgerator that is on another curcuit turns on. I tried switching
out the AFCI breaker and the same thing happened.

Is the new Breaker on the same leg as the fridge or the opposite leg?
Try swapping it with other breakers and see if the problem goes with it.
Does the cable cross the fridge cable?

Sorry I can't be more helpful, but this is a tough one. There "must" be
something wrong with the cable, but I can't imagine what it might be.