Posted to alt.home.repair
sosexyithurts sosexyithurts is offline

Default Getting rid of bat in house

Andy & Carol wrote:
All joking aside..bats carry rabies..not good if you are bitten.

The outside light draws insects, bats like insects, don't know
if they see them, smell them, or find them with their radar, but it
works!

you've heard the expression blind as a bat

bats are completely blind

they use sonar

or is it radar

hmmm, not sure...

they use radar, we used to throw rocks up in the air and watch the bats
chase the rocks to the ground

one time, I threw the rock up and it came down and went through the
back glass of my moms chevy malibu... just a small hole... I thought
she might not even notice it for a while.

but then little cracks started spreading throughout the glass...
in 2 mins, the whole back glass was a milky web of cracks...

ooops