Posted to alt.home.repair
RayV RayV is offline

Default Aluminum Wireing

z wrote:
RayV wrote:

My house has the supposedly safe copper-clad aluminum wiring and I will
be replacing all of it this fall. I'm not a fear-mongoring wacko that
doesn't have granite counters because of radon but there is a reason
why animals run from fire.

True, but on the other hand I have smoke detectors all over the place,
one hooked up to a monitoring service, and fire escape routes, and I am
absolutely certain I'm at more risk from those damn candles women like
to light all the time.

Absolutely! Not to mention the horrible stench those things give off
even when not lit.

I don't know who came up with these 'candle parties' but I would like
to meet them in a dark alley...