Posted to alt.home.repair
PacKat PacKat is offline

Default Contractor rating site

"HeyBub" wrote in message
PacKat wrote:
I once found a web site that publishes several lists of
contractors around cities in the US. Contractors can
register to be rated, and consumers can review their
scores
or rate them. At the time, I made a mental note that I
would consult these lists when I need a contractor. Now
that I do, I forgot what the URL of the site is. All I
can
remember is it starts with "Ask" following by a woman's
name. Something like AskMeg.com or AskAmy.com
(obviously
neither of these two are the correct one, or else I
wouldn't
be posting this message).

Does anyone here know which web site I am talking about?
(And remember what its URL is)
Thanks,
pac

Maybe?
http://www.angieslist.com/AngiesList/

Ahhhh! You both are right. My memory was playing a trick
on me.
Thanks much!