Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Scratch Ankle Scratch Ankle is offline

Default Essay type posts.

Keep them coming. Beats the heck out of some of the other stuff that's been
posted lately. All that's done is help me rebuild the kill filter on my new
lap top.

"Arch" wrote in message
Over the last few years several of you have liked some of my 'musings'
and others have either been too courteous or too indifferent to
complain. Now that blogs are part of the net, I wonder if a blog offers
a more appropriate venue for longer essay type posts and subsequent
discussions than a news group. I know that at least two of our most
valued members have blogs while they continue to offer crisp and
directed advice/opinion on this ng. My question is absolutely _not
implied criticism of their useful blogs.

I would appreciate some impersonal guidance and opinion re longer essay
type posts to this ng now that blogs are here. Please, no praise nor
criticism specific to my 'musings'. That's counterproductive to a
housekeeping question and I don't want either one at this time. TIA for
your thoughts re this less than earth shaking query.

Turn to Safety, Arch
Fortiter