Posted to alt.home.repair
k k is offline

Default Rural mailbox question

"Oren" wrote in message
On Wed, 30 Aug 2006 17:43:26 GMT, "Kurt Gavin"
wrote:

I'm talking about those standard roadside USPS boxes.

Mine's in front of the house and I'm wondering if there's a gadget that
can
tell you by sight, or maybe electric trip switch, if there's something in
the box.

Thanks

I just can't recall the last time my mail box did not have mail in it,
junk included. It is checked six days a week, excluding Sunday and
Federal holidays.

Oren

We get mail every day too, but at various times between 1 and 6 pm, earlier
on Saturday. We can't see the mailbox from the house anyhow, so I just pick
it up when I head out in the morning, along with the paper.

Keith