Posted to alt.home.repair
z z is offline

Default Downsizing a hole in drywall

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
"Keith Williams" wrote in message
Which store? The ACE (I think it was) in EJ never did have
anything to sell. They had no stock *years* before HomeDespot knew
VT existed. Several others were the same. Good riddance!

No, some stores have no idea how to compete. They don't *DESERVE*
my patronage (come on Lowes!).

Ace and True Value stores have access to more stuff than you can imagine.
If they choose not to stock it, shame on them. The put themselves out of
business.

Fer sure, when you look at their websites. It's like the old country
hardware stores, which I guess they used to be.