Posted to alt.home.repair
Vimal Vimal is offline

Default Coloring wall with different colors

Hello,

Can anyone tell me what is the effect of doing different color on two
of the four walls.

I have seen it in some rooms, and I was planning to do white on the
celining and on the two walls. The other two walls being some light
creame shade, these walls are opposite to each other and window in one
and a door in another one, both windows and doors are pine color. The
room is small about 11' by 10'.

I am wondering what effect does it give to the room, like does it make
it look modern, un-traditional when two walls have different color than
the other two of the four walls.

Cheers,
Vimal