Posted to uk.d-i-y
Grumpy owd man Grumpy owd man is offline

Default Use car headlights for lighting field shelter?

g I'm happy to have advice from someone who has done exactly what I'm
trying to do! Any other great tips and tricks you've found out? Like cheap
ways to avoid a quagmire in the winter?!

Cheers )

Plenty of sawdust [not shavings] and I bought the wife some F BIG
wellies [I don't do horses!!]
Shares in CPC? yep, that's me! Only down the road and I call in at
least once a week. They have just opened a bargain basement [callers
only] Got some 24" yard brushes for 25p each!!
Far better to deal with them face to face [if poss.] than over the phone
/ net. The lads on the trade counter are the most helpful of any of our
suppliers. You can even open packages and look at stuff prior to
deciding it is not what you want!!