Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.gardens
Jangchub Jangchub is offline

Default Aerate vs. Dethatch vs. Overseed

On Tue, 29 Aug 2006 22:48:39 -0500, Mark Lloyd
wrote:

At this point, I'm thinking about the electric bill. Cooling 5000
square feet could cost a lot.

We have a 50 foot pool and a 2500 square foot home and last month,
which was entirely over 100 degrees with no relief at night cost us
almost 400 dollars. We keep the air at 79 because of my medical
condition. And those are TX prices. My mother lives up on Long
Island ON the water. She uses her air conditioning about half the
time and her house is not quite 2000 feet and her bill was 475 last
month.