Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Bill Grumbine Bill Grumbine is offline

Default New DVD - Beyond the Basic Bowl - Shameless Ad

Greetings all

At long last, my new DVD is finally here in quantity! We had a pre-release
run done for the national symposium, but the main lot has just arrived. It
is closed captioned, for those of you who may have hearing trouble, or just
would like to watch it with machines running. It covers advanced bowl
turning techniques, including the turning of a natural edged bowl, a winged
bowl from a square piece of lumber, a winged bowl from a crotch piece of
wood, and coring techniques using a Kel McNaughton coring tool. If you are
interested, you can read about it at:

http://www.wonderfulwood.com/turners_corner.html

I also have a few copies left of the first DVD, Turned Bowls Made Easy. ;-)
This is actually nothing more than a marketing ploy. I have lots of copies
left, because we just reordered it as well. If you are interested in the
basics of turning a bowl, this one covers it from start to finish. You can
read about it in the same place as the one mentioned above.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

--
Bill

Bill Grumbine

www.wonderfulwood.com