Cordless Crazy Cordless Crazy is offline
Senior Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vortex
Hi There,

I am the proud owner of about 140 Belgian "Koramic" roof tiles, glazed in
green. These things will be skipped in a few weeks, unless I can find a
good home for them!

Pics he
http://home.btconnect.com/vortex/tiles/tiles.jpg
http://home.btconnect.com/vortex/tiles/tile.jpg

Specs he
http://tinyurl.com/fb3ug

There aren't many of them but if you wanted to buy them new they'd be
pricey. If you want the best shed roof on your street, or if you want funky
glazed borders for your flower beds then let me know because you can have
them for free.

Oh.....location Surrey/Hants borders

In the unlikely event there's somebody out there interested, contact me!

David

You could always try your local 'freecycle' network. (do a search through Yahoo). You never know, someone local may want them!

If not do the ebay thing. Even if you get a tenner for them at least you don't have to go through the effort of moving them to the skip, when someone could take them away for you and save your energy!!!