Posted to alt.home.repair
souperman@_______.com souperman@_______.com is offline

Default Size of pipe to the Septic Tank?

On Fri, 25 Aug 2006 05:20:18 GMT, "Scott Townsend"
wrote:

I have a 3" line from under the house. The guy I spoke with that does Septic
Systems says 4" no less.

My run is about 85' from my house to the Septic Tank. I have the 1/4" per
foot Fall from the House to the tank.

Should I upsize the pipe to 4" or just keep the 3"

I don't want my liquids to run from the Solid, so I though that the 3" would
be better?

Thanks!

3 inch is fine as long as you restrict the size of your turds when you
take a ****. Stitching part of your asshole shut will help. Be sure
to use hi-test nylon fishing line for the stitches so they last for
years.