Posted to alt.home.repair
Pete C. Pete C. is offline

Default Paint Won't Dry

Photon713 wrote:

Evening, all...

I have painted some plastic stuff with a craft paint specifically for
plastic. However, after 1 week it has not dried. It is still tacky to
the touch. I am considering using a clear polyurethane over the
paint in hopes that it might leave a dry surface. Can anyone
recommend this or have another approach? The paint will
ultimately be up against clothing.

Regards...Bob

--
lvMMMCDLXXIX+1

Contact the paint manufacturer. Certainly putting a coat of a
potentially incompatible product on top of a product that is already
known to have a problem is only asking for more trouble.

Pete C.