Posted to alt.home.repair

Default steam radiator connecting nut

"Al Bundy" wrote in message
or plumbing supply and get what you need.

I notice where I am now a lot of trades places will no longer sell
retail. Account holders only. They got tired of wasting their time on the
people who can't find what they want at HD/want 3 washers/ask for tape
and when the guy brings out a case and hears "Just one roll....depending
on how much it is".

Can't really blame them. There is one near where I work and they have a 15%
re-stocking charge for returns. Makes the homeowner thing before he buys
something he has no idea about.