Posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.sport.football.college,alt.usage.english,alt.home.repair,rec.food.cooking
Gabriel Rapture Gabriel Rapture is offline

Default I AM GOD: THE TIME HAS COME TO ACKNOWLEDGE MY MASTERHOOD OVER MAN

On Fri, 07 Jul 2006 17:30:13 GMT, "cm"
wrote:

God=Myth

cm
"Raymond Karczewski" wrote in message
oups.com...
I AM GOD: THE TIME HAS COME TO ACKNOWLEDGE MY MASTERHOOD OVER MAN
By Raymond Ronald Karczewski© -- A Living God

I, Raymond Ronald Karczewski©, this HOLY, SOVEREIGN, and DIVINE
CHRIST, hereby declare that I AM GOD. I DEMAND that the puny insects
that comprise mankind, fall to their knees in my presence and beg of me
for their SALVATION. I DEMAND that churches be erected IN MY HOLY
NAME, THAT TITHING BE INITIATED, and that ALL SATANIC RELIGIONS BE
RENOUNCED FAVORING ME, Raymond Ronald Karczewski© as your LIVING GOD.

Raymond Ronald Karczewski© -- A Living God
In the illusion based world of man's thought, there exist
healthy egos and unhealthy egos --visit my home page and
meet the unhealthy ego's worst nightmare!
http://www.arkenterprises.com

Wow! Someone has a massive usenet mental meltdown apparently!

That's what happens to people when they allow themselves to be
mentally programmed incorrectly.