Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren Oren is offline

Default Jiggling handle doesn't help

On Tue, 29 Aug 2006 15:37:16 GMT, "Dont use" wrote:
I expect there's some fairly simple adjustment to make inside the tank but
all the searches I've done online for info come up with hits that relate
more to faulty flapper seals and the like. Has anyone experienced something
like this? What was the problem and what adjustment did you make to fix it?
BTW, in case it makes a difference, it was installed by a plumber, not by
me.
DDW

Try cleaning the flapper. Slime can (in my recent case) prevent the
flapper from getting a good seal when it drops.

Oren