Posted to rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.woodturning
[email protected] fredfighter@spamcop.net is offline

Default New tool, lots of questions.

CW wrote:
You have to do that once per thread. Bottom posting forces you to scroll
through EVERY post to get past the stuff you've already read. Waste your
time once or over and over again?

"TBM" wrote in message
How is top posting convenient?!?!? I had to scroll all the way down to the
bottom of your message to see what you were replying to, then scroll back

up
to read your post. While it didn't kill me, it certainly wasn't

convenient.

You have to do what once per thread?

Bottom posting doesn't force you to scroll through every article, only
the text that has eben quoted by the current author. When I do that,
I glance through the text so that when I arrive at the new text I
understand the context.

--

FF