Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob Bob is offline

Default A story about fans, oil, and glue!

Yes its well worth the sense of accomplishment at the risk of burning down
the place mixing glues, oils and who knows what else instead of spending a
couple bucks for a new fan.

wrote in message
ups.com...

Stormin Mormon wrote:
I have been chewing my arm off, to get away from the computer, but I
still have hold of the mouse. What makes you think I'm bored?

--

Christopher A. Young

hey I too fix stuff sometimes thats not worth the effort, perhaps
attached by nice memories, rebuilt my moms old gas grill for that
reason, or the challenge of making it work, occasionally i like the old
item so much i dont want to buy a new one.

all of these and more are just part of me, and likely others are the
same...