Posted to rec.woodworking
todd todd is offline

Default Todd

"Joe Bemier" wrote in message
Anyone here know "Todd" personally? he posted a message about 10 days
ago and then dropped out of sight.
He lives in the Chicago area I think.
There can be a thousand reasons why one would not log-in to the group
but he was always quite regular.....Just concerned.

I can only assume you're referring to me since a) my name is Todd and b) I
live in the Chicago area. I would not have expected to have been missed.
I've been busy at work and around the house. Thanks for the thought. As
Leon said, I did post into the "What is it" thread a few days ago, but not a
whole lot for about 10 days. I don't suppose you're in the area as well?

todd