Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lobster Lobster is offline

Default how to replace curved shower door glass?

Adam Lipscombe wrote:

Just had a nasty experience - my shower door has two curved panes that
slide together on runners to form a seal when closed. For no apparent
reason one of them just exploded and deposited glass everywhere while I
was in it.

Where can I get an replacement door glass?
There doesn't seem to any ID on the shower to say what make it is, but
my guess is that it originally came from B&Q or similar.

If you don't even know the supplier I'd say you've got a bat in hell's
chance of getting replacement glass. If you can't find an identical
model on sale somewhere (which would give you the lead you need to
contact the manufacturer) then I should just bite the bullet and buy a
whole new door - hopefully you can find one to fit your configuration of
tiles and shower tray without having to replace all that too...

David