Posted to uk.d-i-y
Gel Gel is offline

Default DIYTools.co.uk and Customer Consideration .

0151 709 8006

is their non 0870 Number.

Concur with earlier poster too.
At least toolstation.com have a free phone number.

Stuart wrote:
I really wish some companies would consider how what they are doing would impact
on customers who provide them with their income .On Thursday evening I ordered
some items from www.diytools.co.uk and got an e-mail confirming this and there
was a link included to track the order .

Firstly this link did not work and when I logged in to the website it told me
that there was no account held and when I put my e-mail addresss in to get my
password e-mailed to me ( in case I had used the wrong one although I was
certain I had not) it again told me that there was no trace of that e-mail
addresss on their site .

Today I phoned them on an 0870 number (GRRR!!!) and they called me back to say
that my registration was on the NEW site and it was under some maintenance so
logins were not operating at present and neither were the order trackings .

I suggested that perhaps a few lines of text or a seperate page saying this
would have been helpful but the first reaction I got was that she didn't know
what I meant so I explained further .

Am I being unreasonable in my expectations ????

Stuart