Ed Huntress

Default OT Environmentalists may be in deep Kimchee

"PrecisionMachinisT" wrote in message

I guess I must have missed something while taking a shower and
washing out my eyes after reading one of Gunner's posts. Arson isn't
reported as a crime in the National Crime Index? And fraud isn't? And
drug offenses aren't? Drug offenses?? Right in the middle of a
national war on drugs, we're not even keeping score??

But what this all has to do with the price of tea in China is *all* I
wanna to know.

Gunner posted a quote from some blog to the effect that the US has much less
total crime than major European countries, based on Interpol reports. It
isn't so, which is what the discussion has been about ever since.

Our overall crime levels are similar to those of France and Germany, but
considerably lower than those of England/Wales.

Ed Huntress