Posted to alt.home.repair
jeffreydesign jeffreydesign is offline

Default campbellhausfeld airless sprayers???

Check that - the Wagner was $99 at home depot. Can't get much cheaper
than that. Comes with a decent gun, 35' of hose and reversable tip.

wrote:
What's the opinion of readers of this NG regarding Campbell Hausfeld
sprayers?

I have one of their older ones and was disapointed to find that they
no longer supply parts for it.

I was thinking that maybe I'd buy another one, maybe used but after
looking at their web site I see that they only list one manual for an
AL2550 and it didnt' have an exploded parts list and I know that they
have lots of other models. So I am beginning to think that they are
not the best brand to buy if you are gonna keep it a while and expect
that you may need spare parts in the future.

What do ya'll think?

other recommendations, I'm just the ocassional 1x/5yrs spraying kind of
guy.

Don