Posted to sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.misc,sci.electronics.equipment
David L. Foreman David L. Foreman is offline

Default SPAM -- FS HP 54650A HPIB Interface Revised!

On 27 Aug 2006 23:14:13 -0700, "JeffM" wrote:

Frank S. wrote:
[SPAM]

Advertising is NOT welcome in these groups:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.e...only-advertise

SPAMMING is a good way to get your Internet connection account
canceled:
http://66.102.9.104/search?q=cache:s...lose-*-account

Somebody doesn't understand the difference between Google and newsgroups.
Google is just a means of getting to newsgroups.

I saw this message that I am replying to, using a newsgroup reader called Agent
directly connecting to my ISP's news servers..

I don't use Google to get to news groups.

Some people use Google to get to the newsgroups not knowing that they are not
going to a Google Group.

Dave Foreman