Posted to uk.d-i-y
F F is offline

Default Ikea kitchens

There was a posting earlier this month to the effect that Ikea were
'totally changing the ranges (and putting up the prices a touch too). So
much so that they have been told not to give out any more "Kitchens
2006" brochures and that new ones will be available mid-Sept'.

I've been in Ikea today and they seem to have no knowledge of any
wholesale changes, just the normal August/September' tweaks.

Anyone able to confirm either version? I don't want to buy a kitchen
that will be immediately obsolete in terms of spare parts.

TIA

--
Frank