Richard Lewis

Default OT Environmentalists may be in deep Kimchee

"Ed Huntress" wrote:

No, dickhead, the US never said they were all our crimes. They just gave
Interpol our National Crime Index categories, which are the ones the FBI
uses as an overall index to analyze crime trends in the US. Nobody,
including the FBI, ever said those figures are our total crime figures.
Interpol just had nothing more to go on -- thus, the warning they post on
their website, not to use the overall figures to compare countries.

"They didn't say they were a list of our crimes....they just gave them
a list of our crimes so Interpol could list them in their crime
numbers"?

ROFLMAO!!!!!

Pathetic!

ral