Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jerry Jerry is offline

Default Harry Potter wallpaper

"Brian Reay" wrote in message

wrote in message
ups.com...
I know this is a long shot. I've been trying to track down HP

wallpaper
for several weeks. All I need is one roll to patch up my

daughter's
room. It's was made about 4 years ago. It's a yellowish colour

with the
Hogworth's motif. I've been to B&Q and they can't help.Yep only

the
biggest DIY store in the UK!
I've searched the internet, tried smaller DIY shops with no

success.
Does anyone know who manufactured this wallpaper in the first

place?
Thanks in advance.

Try the official Harry Potter website for a merchandising contact.

Items
like this will be made under franchise or license and they will

know who
they licensed.

It could even be that the OP will have to search high and low for NOS
[1], if the franchise / license has expired and not been renewed.

If HP wallpaper is still being produced I suspect that the print has
changed anyway, to reflect the current books story line...

[1] new old stock