Sandingdust Sandingdust is offline
Junior Member

Location: Malaysia
Default 180mm (7-1/4in) Circular Saw (with left side blade)

Dear All,
I've seen a circular saw with left side blade. I did make a search through internet and found that only Bosch's & Dewalt's makes that has left side blade. And they are prewired 115/120 volt only .

I am in a 220/240V country. I am looking for a circular saw with "left side saw blade" using 220/240V power input.

I would appreciate so much if any of you can give me info as follows :-
- the on-line retailer/supplier (preferebly in UK)
- the brand name/make & country of origin.

Please see a pic of the CS in the attachment.

Thanking you in advance
Attached Thumbnails
180mm (7-1/4in) Circular Saw (with left side blade)-1677-bosch-wdcs-rear-handle-jpg
I just like learning. The more I learn, the more I know I am not good at anything...