Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Homer J Simpson Homer J Simpson is offline

Default SANYO TV, non-electronic replacement parts

wrote in message
oups.com...

With scraps of ABS (from a junked TV, VCR, or DVD player cabinet) and
one of those solvents I mentioned, about any ABS part can be made
completely functional again. You could also make them from nylon, but
you'll have to melt the pieces together with a soldering iron since
nylon can't be glued. I've even fixed gears in old mechanical tuners
this way.

I've actually hand molded replacement parts out of two part epoxy - but
wouldn't do it now.