Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob Bob is offline

Default Tile grout paint?

"Ivan Vegvary" wrote in message
news:T38Ig.3278$p23.652@trnddc04...
I've seen a product advertised on TV but did not write down the name.
Basically, instead of scrubbing the grout lines in your shower-tub, you
simply paint them with this white paint.

The lower tiles (grout lines) above my tub will not clean. I've tried
bleach, oven cleaner, grout cleaner, TSP, naphtha etc. etc.

Has anybody heard of this product? HD & Lowe's don't know anything about
it. I also tried a Sherwin Williams dealer with no luck.

Both Lowe's and HD near me carry grout colorants, which I believe are epoxy
based. Tile stores also can get it.

http://www.tiletool.net/Tile_Grout_Stain.asp

http://www.groutdye.com/

http://www.colorfastind.com/products/groutcolorant.htm