Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default Extractor fan in bathroom.

"klkbloke" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi All,
I've just moved to a house with a downstairs bathroom hence leaving a
window open after a shower is no longer an option. I thought the best
option would be to install an extractor fan while I'm putting in the
new bathroom suite. However I have two questions...

1) I've seen a fan which operates on a humidistat, not connected to the
light switch in anyway. Has anyone had experience of these? Are they
any good. I'm looking at one for ~£30 from Screwfix.

Ours is excellent, I can't recommend them highly enough. It's magic when you
hear the (very low) noise come on when you're in the bath. Under the shower
I never hear it at all.

Mary