Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.misc
Marcus Houlden Marcus Houlden is offline

Default American toilets

On Sun, 27 Aug 2006 07:24:47 +0100, Linz
wrote the following to uk.misc:

On Sat, 26 Aug 2006 22:15:56 +0100, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

"Mary Pegg" wrote in message
bof wrote:

I have to confess that every time I've been ill in recent years I have
touched a toilet door handle in the previous 24hrs, just goes to show
eh?

OTOH I know some people who fall ill who *haven't* touched a toilet
door handle in the previous 24 hours.

How can anyone go for 24 hours without using the toilet? Oh - I suppose they
don't have to open or close a door, just walk in and out :-)

Exactly. If I'm at home I don't bother closing the door.

Probably best to make sure you can't see into the bathroom from the street
first though.

mh.
--
http://www.nukesoft.co.uk