Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Homer J Simpson Homer J Simpson is offline

Default I am pretty good but my washing machine just completely dead

"NN" wrote in message
oups.com...

Check the lid interlock switch. Check for a thermal overload switch on
the
motor.

I did check the cord on the same outlet with a equivalent load. The
lid interlock switch is in front of me now. But how does it work? It
has four connectors named , neut, line, moter, machine. I would hook
up a meter to neut and line and how do I test the two other connectors
and what do I look for when the switch is in lid closed position.

Odd, but neut will connect to moter or machine and line will connect to the
other of the pair.