Posted to alt.home.repair
yeeha yeeha is offline

Default Pennies in the Fuse Box

wrote:

I avoid touching any grounded things whenever possible.......

nice little story

I have the uncanny ability to find danger before it finds me

I can't tell how many times I have found simliar things like you tell
about

one time I was working on a large older home, doing a small renovation

something told me to goto the basement...
i went down the narrow stairs.. down down down...

I just sort of followed my intuition...

I just walked right up to a fuse box.. and I could hear it humming
I knew this was not right

WHILE I HAD JUST WALKED UP AND WAS STANDING THERE
A BLUE FLAME SHOT OUT of THE SIDE OF THE BOX

i opened the door to the panel... killed the main...

I could see where a breaker was melting down.. it was oozing when i cut
it off

was that a co-inky dink?

I don't think so. I think some people have a 7th sense..

danger rangers!

lol