Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] a@a.com is offline

Default Tile grout paint?

On Sun, 27 Aug 2006 03:11:47 GMT, "Ivan Vegvary"
wrote:

I've seen a product advertised on TV but did not write down the name.
Basically, instead of scrubbing the grout lines in your shower-tub, you
simply paint them with this white paint.

The lower tiles (grout lines) above my tub will not clean. I've tried
bleach, oven cleaner, grout cleaner, TSP, naphtha etc. etc.

Has anybody heard of this product? HD & Lowe's don't know anything about
it. I also tried a Sherwin Williams dealer with no luck.

All advice appreciated.
Ivan Vegvary

Really? I bought some at either HD or Lowe's awhile ago, but I'm just
getting ready to use it now, so can't comment on it. BTW: if it's the
line RIGHT above the tub, connecting the tub to the tile, that should
be caulk, not grout.