diezeltruck diezeltruck is offline
Junior Member

Location: England,UK

Thanks Roger! You're confirmation of what i'd thought was right and the Wanderers advice was incorrect

How could it be a wiring problem if the sysem has been working for the last 8 years without any probs and no wiring altered?

Having removed the actuator attached to the valve and manually turned the valve using my fingers hopefully freeing it and replacing the actuator appears to have solved the issue.

I've been on hols for 3 weeks and the CH has been off causing the valve to seize up.

Turning the valve does appear to be a little stiff and jerky but hopefully now the system is up and running it should stay that way.

Thanks for your sound advice

Diezel