Posted to misc.consumers.house
[email protected] jmfinancialllc@yahoo.com is offline

Default Get Out of Debt Fast

I am a reputable company. I am still working on my site. For your
information, I am licensed in all 50 states and am listed with the bbb.
I have helped thousands of people as well as work directly with just
about every big mortgage company in the US. As far as background I
have over 10 yrs experience in the credit industry. I love the way you
post negative information about my company without even checking into
my company. I encourage you and all skeptics to check out a company
before you give them a bad rap. This is how I make a living. Your
post is insulting to my integrity.
wrote:
Seems like a reputable company would be able to afford the $5 a month
it would cost to get a real, not ad-supported, website.