Posted to alt.home.repair
Curtis Newton Curtis Newton is offline

Default Carpet Cleaner

On Sat, 26 Aug 2006 01:24:04 GMT, "Art"
wrote:

I have the widepath model of the hoover with the auto rinse feature. Seems
to work well. We have used it a ton and so far it has been reliable. THe
extra wide model like we have is a good idea. In an emergency (at a
different location) we rented a rug doctor unit. It was skinny and took
forever to do the job though it did a good job. Both do better than the
commercial guys that do your whole house in 90 minutes. How can that be
thorough? It can't.

Except that the commercial guys use a very power truck mounted system
that has significantly more suction than the personal units.