troubled06 troubled06 is offline
Junior Member

Location: iowa
Send a message via Yahoo to troubled06
Angry philips 60" showing 3D

I have a 60" wide screen w/HDTV, over the last 3weeks it began showing out of focus. It looks a rainbow across the bottom of the screen,it show's in 3D and the colors are off a little. I bought the wide screen from Sam's Club here where I live and didn't get the warranty(stupid I know, but it wasn't offered to me either so I didn't ask).Well now I'm in a fix and want to get it repaird, but I'm afriad of the cost. I only had this Philips for 2.5 years and it's going out already. I have Direct T.V., so I unlpugged it to see if it was the problem and it's not it 's the T.V., so what do I do?

Thanks,
trouble06