Posted to alt.cellular,misc.consumers,alt.home.repair

Default Serious Ringtone Injury

wrote:
On Fri, 25 Aug 2006 06:32:55 -0500,
wrote:

On Tue, 22 Aug 2006 06:34:10 -0500,
wrote:

I was trying to install a new ringtone in my cellphone. Suddenly my
hand slipped and the ringtone became embedded in my leg. The blood
began to pour out of the wound, and I became unconscious. Fortunately
my boss walked into my office just then, and saw me laying on the
floor and called 911. The doctors said that a few more minutes and I
would have bleed to death. I wont be using anymore ringtones. They
are far too dangerous.

I agree, and what's worse are the cellphones themselves. I got
stabbed in the chest by the antenna on my phone, and it almost
punctured my heart. The doctor said it missed my heart by a fraction
of an inch. I would have bled to death. I got rid of my cellphone
after that.

I'd contact OSHA and file a complaint. With any luck they will ban
all cellphones and ringtones.

Dont laugh the feds love ANYTHING that regulates...........

It helps them justify their jobs