Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm John Rumm is offline

Default mono block driveway

Mark wrote:

Hi how many blocks or pallets of blocks would I need to buy to do my
driveway in monoblocks. The size is approx 23 square metres. And what would
be a reasonable price for them?

For "standard" 200x100mm blocks you will need 50 per sq m. Marshals
provide them in packs of 476 blocks (nine and a bit square meters). At
that quantity you ought to be able to get those for about £90 a pack
including VAT (which is what I paid Jewson for them a few weeks back!).
They were also happy to supply part packs.

There is an Excel spreadsheet you can get from the pavingexpert site
that does a more complete estimate:

http://www.pavingexpert.com/costings/blokpave.xls

--
Cheers,