Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Homer J Simpson Homer J Simpson is offline

Default Konka TV setup

"Jumpster Jiver" wrote in message

Homer J Simpson wrote:
Is there a code to get into the Konka TV setup - the defaults (reset) are
way off viewable?

Never heard of that brand but...
If it is a new TV return it to the store because it is defective.
If you've had the TV for a while and things have changed in the picture
quality then there is a component fault and adjustments will not help, and
will make it much more difficult to get it back to normal after it is
properly repaired.

No, it was a freebie from FreeCycle. And I am a tech, though not for many
years. I suspect someone may have altered the set-up since pushing the
Picture Reset button on the remote jams the contrast up to max.